KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 146 countries. Collectively they employ more than 227,000 people across a range of disciplines.
KPMG in Serbia is currently seeking for a number of Experienced Auditors
Our professionals combine extensive knowledge with a detailed understanding of various industry sectors so we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience on each audit assignment we undertake. We continually invest in developing our industry knowledge through our client work as well as ongoing training and development of our people, working with a broad range of clients in various industry sectors.
- University Degree in Audit / Accounting / Finance / Management
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in audit in a consultancy environment (preferably within an international audit firm).
- Fluent English, knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent planning, good organizational, time management skills and multitasking.
- Ability to work independently and able to interact with people of all levels.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Our values are: Integrity: We do what is right. | Excellence: We never stop learning and improving.
| Courage: We think and act boldly. | Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences. | For Better: We do what matters.
Пријавите се на следећем линку: https://kpmg.oneassessment.com/job/Experienced-Auditors-n5WdW