KPMG operates as a global organization of independent member firms offering audit, tax & legal and advisory services, working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 146 countries, collectively employing more than 227,000 people across a range of disciplines.
KPMG Accounting Advisory Services, a subsidiary of KPMG is currently seeking for a Payroll Senior
Service Line Information: In response to the needs of its clients and as one of the leading auditing and consulting firms in the Serbian market KPMG d.o.o. Beograd founded KPMG A.A.S. d.o.o., a company dedicated to providing client financial management and payroll accounting services, as well as related advisory services.
- Salary Administration works (salary & HR)
- Reviewing received documents (expense reports, salary related documents, maternity leave, sick leave, etc) before processing salary calculation.
- Preparation of the tax returns (salary, net of rent, service contracts etc. & other tax related calculation)
- Contacting tax office & municipality in order to obtain the analytical cards
- Preparation of salary confirmation for the bank, salary confirmation as per client request, calculation of the average salary
- Expense reports, employee cost reports & mileage reports preparation and daily allowances calculation
- Preparation of the salary statistical reports and return
- University degree preferably in the fields of Finance / Economics or Business College
- Basic accounting / finance knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills
- Intermediate knowledge of English language
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to follow internal business procedures and rules
Our Values: INTEGRITY- We do what is right | EXCELLENCE - We never stop learning and improving | COURAGE - We think and act boldly | TOGETHER - We respect each other and draw strength from our differences | FOR BETTER - We do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Пријавите се на следећем линку: https://kpmg.oneassessment.com/job/Payroll-Senior-RQ1yo