Once accepted for publication, articles must be prepared to company and industry standards in PDF, XML and HTML formats. This work is carried out by a production team, using custom software developed by MDPI. Training and mentorship will be provided to all new employees.
- Supporting the editorial process by formatting the English scientific manuscript (Word or LaTeX files), to ensure that the format meets publishing requirements
- Converting Word or LaTeX files to XML files
- Converting XML file to new LaTeX file, ensuring that a new PDF file can be generated in high quality
- Working cross-functionally and communicating with editors, to ensure that the publication is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Working independently to meet deadlines while ensuring the high-quality service
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- English level B2 as minimum
- General computer literacy: familiarity with email, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML, XHTML or XML, and basic computer programming skills are an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com